Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top Five Viewer Favorite Recipes of 2011

All this week, I have been sharing my family's favorite recipes from this year but these are the most viewed on the blog.  I am excited to share these with you and can't wait to bring you some new recipes for the upcoming year!  

Here are the top five recipes that were the most viewed:


#1
This recipe has so many views and with good reason...it is SO good!

~~~~

#2
My obsession with finding the very exact recipe for 
hashbrown casserole at Cracker Barrel finally came to an end this year!
After years of searching, I finally found it!

~~~~

#3
I created this truffle recipe for a recipe challenge and I am 
so glad that I did!  Not only are they simple and easy to make,
they taste like yummy goodness!

~~~~

#4 
I came across this recipe on Pinterest and it has
quickly become a favorite go to our house.

~~~~

#5
I make this recipe at home frequently because we
do not live very close to a Pizza Hut.  This is our 
favorite pizza both at home and at Pizza Hut.

~~~~

Thanks for making this such a fabulous year!
See you in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment