Monday, January 2, 2012

Menu Plan: Week of January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!  I hope you had a wonderful holiday season.  I, for one, am kind of ready to get back to normal.  Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays but I am ready to get back to the everyday routine.  I am hoping that this will be an easy week as we try to get back to school so I am keeping our meal plan easy too. 

Have a great week!  

 Meal 1
Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
Cheesy Toast

Meal 2
 Ham and Cheese Roll-Up
Green Beans

Meal 3 

Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan
Salad
Garlic Bread

Meal 4
Creamy Spaghetti Casserole
Salad

Meal 5
Leftovers

Meal 6

BLT Sandwiches
Roasted Potatoes

Meal 7
 Dining Out

BAKING
~~~~
Butterbeer Cupcakes

1 comment:

  1. I am totally pinning that Crockpot Chicken Parm recipe. Yum!.

    What a tasty menu you have planned. I like how you identify each meal by number. Gives flexibility.

    I am actually working on a simple dinner campaign on my site right now where myself and another blogger are helping other moms meal plan by sharing our tips and pointers. I would love for you to swing by and link up and posts you have where you share your meal planning solutions!

    http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2012/01/simple-dinner-ideas-setting-up-your-menu-plan-dinnerideas/

    ReplyDelete