Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Must Try Tuesday: June 14, 2011

Boy is the week flying by or what?  We finished up our regular season with softball (10 and 0! Woohoo!)  Before we start up tournaments, I had a little more time for me this week so I was able to visit more of my favorite blogs.  I am glad I did because there are some great recipes this week.  Here are a few that I can't wait to try.

Enjoy!

It's was 102 degrees today but come fall,
I can't wait to give this a try!
Bakergirl

~~~~

I love cabbage.  I love white beans.  
I never thought to put them together.
Sounds like a great summer dish to me....
Eats Well With Others

~~~~

Yummy!  We love pork chops!
Mel's Kitchen Cafe

~~~~

Lasagna is a favorite at our house.  It is so time consuming but 
I think this will make an easy alternative....
Favorite Family Recipes

~~~~

Mexican food...yummy!  Made in the slow cooker....woohoo!
A Year of Slow Cooking

~~~~

My girls LOVE pancakes and would have them everyday
if they could.  I love how fluffy these look....
Sweet as Sugar Cookies

~~~~

OMG!  I need to make this soon....
Cooking with Cristine

~~~~

I think my very favorite dessert is brownies or blondies. 
These look to die for....
Lady Behind the Curtain
~~~~

My youngest daughter loves Sloppy Joes and 
wants them all the time.  I remember making these 
in Home Ec...can't wait to try them again....
Bake Me Away

~~~~

Who doesn't love Orange Crush...
especially in the summertime!
This looks like yummy goodness to me!
Shugary Sweets

~~~~

Linked To:

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by today and choosing the orange crush-cakes as something to try. They really are yummy!
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thrilled that my pancakes made your list. That's definitely made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing my Sloppy Joe recipe on your blog. I really love them and I hope your daughter does too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for including me! What a fantastic list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the smothered pork chops -- thanks for linking these up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those home ec sloppy joes and lasagna rollups look so delicious! :)

    Stopping in from Friday Favorite Finds!

    ReplyDelete