Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Must Try Tuesday: November 30, 2010

I don't know about you but we are definitely gearing up for Christmas around here.  The tree is up and beautiful and I have the spirit now.  My girls are so excited this year as my sister and her family are coming for Christmas.  We have not had a Christmas together in 9 years so we are super excited this year. 

There are were some great recipes on the blogs over the past week.  I can't wait to try these.  I did make the cranberry biscuits and they are so good.  I will be making them again during the Christmas season. 

Have a great week!


Photo by Soap Mom's Kitchen

~~~~


Photo by Delectalicious!

~~~~


Photo by Moogie & Pap

~~~~


Photo by The Sister's Cafe

~~~~


Photo by The Girl Who Ate Everything

~~~~





2 comments:

  1. I saw that peanut butter popcorn too and thought it looked amazing as well. You've got a great roundup of things to try.

    ReplyDelete