Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Must Try Tuesday - November 23, 2010

There were so many awesome recipes on the blogs this week.  I just love all of these holiday recipes that I am seeing.  Here are some that I can't wait to try.  I am going to try the Cranberry Pecan Pita bread tomorrow so we have bread for all of the chicken and turkey leftovers. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lori's Lipsmacking Goodness
Photo by Lori's Lipsmacking Goodness

~~~~


Photo by Making Memories...One Fun Thing After Another

~~~~


Photo by Deals to Meals

~~~~


Photo by Cooking with Cristine

~~~~


Photo by From Apples to Zucchini

~~~~


Photo by The Pursuit of Happiness

~~~~


Photo by The Girl Who Ate Everything

~~~~





2 comments:

  1. Those peanut butter pretzel truffles are on my list of things to make too. I also had my eye on those salted caramel bars and the pumpkin doodles. Looks like we're both on the same wavelength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa. I think I am going to try all three for gift baskets for our teachers this year. I especially think the pretzel truffles will be good.

    ReplyDelete