Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Must Try Tuesday - November 9, 2010

I love reading blogs and I read a lot of them.  And as I am cruisin' through them there are lots of things that I want to try.  My favorites folder is jammed packed and full of recipes that I would love to try.  But now it is so full, it is hard to go through them all to find the one I am looking for.  So, then I thought, why not make a feature on my blog?  That way, I can quickly and easily find what I am looking for and share some great blogs and recipes as well.  Am I not brilliant??

Here are some that I came across this past week that I am excited to try.



Photo by Diary of a Recipe Addict
~~~~


Photo by Moms Crazy Cooking

~~~~


Photo by bouffe e bambini

~~~~



Photo by Soap Mom's Kitchen

~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment