Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Monthly Menu: June 2010

During the summer months, I don't really plan weekly menus.  I have an idea of what I want to make for the month.  I also like planning dinners around what fresh veggies and fruits I can get.  And let's face it, it is so hot here in Texas in the summertime that I really don't want to heat the kitchen up if I don't have to.  So, here is what I am planning:


Fresh Pinto Beans and Cornbread
Bean Salad, Homemade Pitas with Chive Cream Cheese filling
Taco Salad
Pink Dressing Salad and Rosemary Bread
Pork Loin, Cream Peas, Tossed Salad, Biscuits
Chopped BBQ Chicken Salad with Breadsticks
Chopped California Salad with Grilled Chicken
Crockpot Round Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Biscuits
Tostadas with Fixins, Rice
BLT Sandwiches, Tater Tots
South of the Border Sandwiches
Tomato Swiss Quiche with Salad
Bacon Cheeseburger Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Rolls
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas, Rice, Refried Beans


Desserts
Chocolate Oat Squares
Mandarin Orange Cake
Blonde Brownies with Maple Frosting
Cherry Chocolate Cake
Sopapillia Cheesecake


Breads/Muffins
Grandma's Bluberry Lemon Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment