Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Menu Planning: July 2010

Whew!  Can you believe it is July?  I blinked for a second and June was over.  Last month, I didn't really plan out my weekly meals...just kinda went with the flow.  Well, that might have worked when I lived in the city, but not so much now that I live in the country.  I am 50 miles away from a decent grocery store and I don't want to have to give over my first born in order to pay for groceries at the store in the nearest town.   So here is what I will be making for the month of July.

Entrees
Crunchy Chicken Salad
Tomato & Swiss Tart
Baked Spaghetti
Greek Tortellini Salad
Ranchero Chicken Crostada
Fried Chicken
Sloppy Joe's
Balsamic Grilled Chicken Salad
Chicken Gnocchi Veronese
Bacon Jack Chicken Sandwich
Taco night
Tex Mex Pasta Salad
Beef Potato House Pie Casserole
Spinach Artichoke Calzone
Buffalo Chicken Burgers
Mesa Chicken Salad
Chicken Cannelloni
Chicken Manicotti w/Red and White Sauce
Crockpot Roundsteak
Hawaiian Haystacks
Chicken Chimichangas
California Grilled Chicken Salad
BLT's
Salsa Chicken Rice Casserole
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Farmer's Casserole


Baking
Pitas
Hamburger Buns
Kolaches
Banana Bread
Orange Rolls
Bread Loaves
Breadtwists
Garlic Cheese Rolls
Sour Cream Chile Bread
Italian Bread
Southwestern Yummy Biscuits
Sweet Hawaiian Yeast Bread

Desserts
Mandarin Orange Cake
Chocolate Bundt Cake
Cherry Chocolate Cake
Buttermilk Pie

Cookies
Ande's Mint Cookies
Peanut Butter
Chocolate Chip Cookies (6 doz for VBS)


Linked to:
   *  Mommy's Kitchen, July Menu

1 comment:

  1. I love menu planning, it is a lot of work, time consuming, but helps with the budget when shopping and keeps me on track with the meals. I can't sit back and know we aren't being too repetitive with our meals too.

    ReplyDelete