Tuesday, March 6, 2012

{#59} Must Try Tuesday: March 6, 2012

Well, I don't know about the rest of the United States, but around here, spring is definitely here.  The pear trees are in full bloom, the grass is a beautiful shade of green from all the rain we have had this winter, and the days are warm...like warm enough to have the air conditioner on.  We have one more week of school and then we are out for spring break.  My girls are super excited.  I am excited to not have to get up at 5:30am unless I want too!


Hope you have a great week!




Spinach, Mushrooms and Feta Crustless Quiche
~~~~


Mini Greek Pizza Muffins


~~~~


Cherry Fudge with Dark Chocolate


~~~~


Peanut Butter Fudge Pretzel Brownies


~~~~


Sweet Potato Brownies with Buttered Maple Glaze


~~~~


Cherry On Top Bars


~~~~


Hot Chocolate Muffins


~~~~


Hot Chocolate Layer Cake with Homemade Marshmallows









6 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm gonna try that Mini Greek Pizza Muffins, my friends would surely love these. And now I'm asking myself, am I ready to bake a Chocolate Layer Cake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. many great finds thanks for sharing my recipe as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those brownies have my name written all over them, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing my Sweet Potato Brownies! Everything looks amazing and holy crow, that hot chocolate cake is making me hungry!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many of these this week that are amazing -- first, that quiche. Yum. The cherry bars - my husband will LOVE those, and I'm sure those sweet potato brownies are one's my taste buds will love.

    ReplyDelete