Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Must Try Tuesday: March 1, 2011


This looks so good....and I love a good peanut sauce! 
The green wrap gives me an idea for my
kid's lunches on St. Patrick's day.
The Sisters Cafe

~~~~

I love raspberries and I can't wait to try this bar out...
Finding Joy in My Kitchen

~~~~

Anytime I go to Bennigan's I always order their
potato soup and a Monte Cristo.
I don't have one near me so this is the next best thing...
only because I have to do the dishes afterwards....
Moms Crazy Cooking

~~~~

I love apples with brie....
Joseph's Grainery

~~~~

Another take on my beloved Kolaches....
Designs on 47th Street

~~~~

I have a bunch of bananas that are
begging me to make this cake....
no problem...I will be happy to accommodate them...
Love From My Kitchen

~~~~

I will be making this forthwith....like tomorrow....
Beyer Beware

~~~~

Yum-O!  Look at this delightful goodness....
Nap Time Journal



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Wow, this all looks great! You compiled a great menu list here! I'm going to print out some recipes.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the feature :) and the link back to my place. Oh my, I have had a Monte Cristo and they are delish.....I hope to attempt one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sandwiches and quesadillas look delicious -- thanks for highlighting my recipe in this wonderful mix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So honored to be a part of your "must try" recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I too am pleased that you would choose my Runzas to highlight. They really are worth the effort. I'm happy to meet you and I am now your lastest follower!

    Come see me again! :)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's me again....coming back to say I am also the mother of three daughters and my husband is retired from the Air Force too. :)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a drool-inducing post! I agree about the peanut sauce. For some crazy reason, Sexy Nerd can't stand it. I think he's missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are going to love the croque madame. Love it!

    ReplyDelete