Tuesday, March 13, 2012

{#60} Must Try Tuesday: March 13, 2012


This is spring break week for us so I am spending as much time with my girls this week so I will keep this short and sweet.

Here are some super recipes that I have recently found.  Enjoy!



Lasagna Bolognese

~~~~

Taco Chowder

~~~~

German Chocolate Cake Cookies

~~~~~

Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter Bread

~~~~

Caramel Banana Muffins

~~~~

Creme Brule Cheesecake Bars

~~~~

Magic Marshmallow Puffs

~~~~

Rolo Cupcakes


Linked To:
*Finding Joy in My Kitchen: Favorite Friday Finds


3 comments:

  1. Those all look so yummy!
    Thank you for sharing my Caramel Banana Muffins!!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your finds are wonderful! I'm all over those caramel banana muffins. Thanks for participating each week - I love checking out your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing all these lovely links! And my Magic Marshmallow Puffs, they are so super easy! Hope you like them when you get around to trying them!!

    ReplyDelete