Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Must Try Tuesday: October 25, 2011

I must have been cravings sweets this week, because all of my finds are sweet related and they are look sooo good!  I can't wait to give these a try and with the holidays right around the corner, I will be making some of these as gifts for teachers, friends and neighbors.

Have a great week!  Enjoy!


Cook Lisa Cook

~~~~

We love kolaches and this one
looks especially good!
At Home with Haley

~~~~

I love blackberries and this cupcake looks divine!
The Farm Girl Recipes

~~~~

I love this twist on gingerbread!
Flour Me With Love

~~~~

I think these would be great gifts...
Glorious Treats

~~~~

We love pancakes and here is a new one to try...
Armstrong Family Fare

~~~~

This bread looks heavenly...
Apple Fritter Bread
Flour Me With Love



Linked To:

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Gingerbread Rolls and my Apple Fritter bread :) It is greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Caramel Stuffed Apple Cider Cookies. I hope that you make them and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my Pumpkin Pecan Buttermilk Pancakes! Hope you enjoy them! The Apple Fritter Bread looks amazing!
    Willa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Thanks for featuring my Caramel Apple Kolaches! I hope you love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, another list that I MUST make everything on. I haven't come across any of these except Lisa's cookies. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you've convinced me to try those caramel-stuffed cookies! I've had them on my list for a while now, but they look so good!!! I think I just need to make them ;)

    The apple fritter bread looks great oo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I noticed those caramel stuffed cookies awhile ago, but they got lost in my ever growing try it file! lol I need to pull the recipe out and finally make them. Great list!

    ReplyDelete