Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Must Try Tuesday: October 18, 2011

I cannot believe how fast time is flying.  Before long it will be Halloween, then Thanksgiving and then Christmas!  I know...right?  It seems like last week we were still sweating from the heat here in Texas.  Today, it is downright chilly and in the 60's.   Just maybe we will get to experience a little bit of fall weather here.

There were some great recipes on the blogs this week and here are a few of my favorites to try.  Enjoy!


My family love wings so I bet they would love this pizza...
Fake Ginger

~~~~

Another great PB and chocolate recipe....
Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bites
Simply Southern Baking

~~~~

My family loves chicken pot pie
so I can't wait to try this version with
a mashed potato topping...
Chicken Pot Pie with Mashed Potato Top
Monster Mama

~~~~

Two great recipes for chicken wrapped in bacon....
Bacon Wrapped Chicken
A Turtle's Life for Me

~~~~

Cheese soup is a favorite at our house...
this version looks YUMMY!
Dutch Cheese Soup
A Spoonful of Thyme

~~~~

Linked To:


3 comments:

  1. Wow, I want to make them all. My "recipes-to-try" list is getting longer and longer thanks to the great links shared on Friday Favorites. Your list also as four blogs that I have not visited but will be doing so soon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the recipes look great! I think I would like to try the bacon wrapped chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great recipes on your to-try list! I love the soup and the pot pie. We just had a couple of 60 degree days which felt warm compared to our morning temperature of 28!!

    ReplyDelete