Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Must Try Tuesday: October 11, 2011

It was a super busy last week so I am glad that this week, it has slowed down.  This is our second week of cooler temperatures so I am really starting to bake and enjoy it!  No more overheated kitchen and no more putting off cooking and baking.

There were so super recipes around the blogs this week.  These are some of my favorites that I can't wait to try.

Enjoy!

PB and chocolate...a perfect match...
The Collegiate Baker

~~~~

Another great pancake recipe to try...
Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes
Moms Crazy Cooking

~~~~

Um....YUM!
BLT Sandwich with a Bleu Cheese Spread
Loving My Domestic Life

~~~~

I love soups in the winter and maybe we might have one
here in Texas some day...when we do, I will be making this...
Sumptuous Spoonfuls

~~~~

A perfect accompaniment to a big
bowl of hot soup....
RecipeAddict

~~~~

Yum. Yum. YUM!
Catz in the Kitchen

~~~~

This looks so good....
Favorite Family Recipes

~~~~

1 comment: