Wow! I can't believe it...my first award. Thanks so much to Little Kitchen on the Prairie for recognizing me. I am so appreciative. It is so nice to be awarded!
Here is how it works:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded this to you.
- Share 7 (random) things about yourself.
- Pay it forward to 10 bloggers whom you feel are deserving.
- Contact those bloggers and let them know about their award.
OK, so here are 7 random things about myself:
- I worked at a ski resort for almost 10 years and never skied. I don't even really like snow so I "suffered" through it with the beauty of the mountains.
- I didn't know that I was pregnant with twins until I was 22 weeks along. I kept dreaming of twins and told my doctor and he just blew me off. I guess I showed him.
- My happy color is apple green....it just makes me smile.
- Each of my daughters are named after a female relative. My oldest daughter is Hailey Annabelle. She is named after my great grandmother, Anna Belle. Abigail Frances, the oldest twin is named after my grandmother Frances Pauline. Zoey Jean, the youngest twin, is named after my mother Peggy Jean.
- When I worked for the ski resort, I met some celebrities. I once rode on a gondola for an hour with comedian Paul Rodriquez. I brought bottled water to Dave Thomas, the founder of Wendy's. I also hugged Ian Ziering from the original 90210.
- I didn't go to Disney World until I had kids.
- I love the Twilight series. My sister and I act like giddy teenagers when we watch the movies or read the books.....Team Edward baby!
Simply Creative Insanity
Deals to Meals
Tried and True Cooking with Heidi
The Blackberry Vine
Cooking with K
Fresh from the Farm
Soap Mom's Kitchen
Thanks again Little Kitchen on the Prairie!