Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Recipe: Quick S'mores




The other day when I was in Sam's, I was thumbing through the cookbooks and I came across this recipe.  I don't remember which cookbook, but it is a fabulous recipe!  My girls love s'mores....and I mean they LOVE s'mores.  These are so quick and easy and oh so delicious!

Quick S'mores

Hershey's Kisses
large marshmallows
buttery crackers (I used Ritz)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Lay the crackers out on the baking sheet.  Place one unwrapped kiss on each cracker.  Cut marshmallow in half.  Place cut side of marshmallow on top of kiss.  Push down on the marshmallow until the top of the kiss pokes through.  Bake about 8 minutes or until the marshmallow is melted and slightly golden.  Cool slightly and enjoy the goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment