Thursday, May 20, 2010

Home Decorating: Decorating the Girls Bedroom

Now that we are living with my mom for the time being, the girls are all sleeping in one bedroom.  My mother was gracious and kind and painted the girls room.  She made the room so cute with painted trees, bunnies, mice and fairies (pictures coming soon).  They are sleeping in a double bed until their bunk bed comes.  Our bunk bed has a full bottom and twin top.  I would love for the bed to be more awesome so I have been doing some research and have come across some cute ones.

I love this triple bunk bed.  Can you believe it is in a tour bus?  I love Miranda Lambert and I love that her bus is so cool.  And they girls that did the bus are right here in Texas not 50 miles from where I live.  Who knew???  I would love to do something like this in the girls room.

Miranda Lambert's Tour Bus

Here are some more of my favorites....


Photo from Coastal Living


Photo from Coastal Living


Photo from Coastal Living


Photo from Better Homes & Garden


Although these are not bunk beds, I love the idea of this headboard with two twin beds.

Photo from Coastal Living

If I had the space, I would so do this...

Photo from Coastal Living


No comments:

Post a Comment