Tuesday, January 31, 2012

{#54} Must Try Tuesday: January 31, 2012

Can you believe this is the last day of January?  Truthfully, I am glad because January is not my favorite month and winter is not my favorite season.  Although it really hasn't been cold here, I am ready for spring.

Here are some yummy recipes that I found on my favorite blogs this week.  Enjoy!


Italian Cream Cupcakes


~~~~

White Chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Blossoms

~~~~

Raspberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups

~~~~

Chicken and Cheese Flautas

~~~~

Texas Chicken with Lime Butter

~~~~

Caramel Pecan Biscuit Bake



These recipes have been Pinned and Stumbled.  I hope it brings you lots of viewers.



Linked To:
*Finding Joy in My Kitchen: Friday Favorite Finds


1 comment:

  1. Texas chicken with lime butter?!?! wow. that's one I certainly did not find this week, but I'm glad you posted it here because it sounds really good & summery. Guess I'm getting anxious for grilling season :)

    ReplyDelete