Saturday, February 19, 2011

Blog Love: Simply Creative Insanity - Ice Cream Social

This year, I have volunteered to do room parties for my Hailey's class.  I found one of the cutest blogs to help me.  I love the blog Simply Creative Insanity.  She has so many adorable ideas...I am amazed at her creativity!  Her latest party, an Ice Cream Social, is so stinkin' cute, that I just had to share! 



Don't you just love the colors?  They are so bright and cheerful...perfect!







I love all the details...personalized water bottles, labeled tins...

There is so much more to see so you must show her the love and check out her blog!

{All photos by Simply Creative Insanity.}
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature! I love being a home room mom! Glad I can help with some inspiration here and there!

    ReplyDelete