Thursday, November 17, 2011

{#47} Must Try Tuesday: November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!  Hope you are all cooking, baking and enjoying family and friends.  Here are some fabulous recipes that I found this week!

Enjoy!

 Oh my sweet goodness!
Hun...What's for Dinner?

~~~~~

Another version of spinach and artichoke dip...
this time with pasta!
Crumbs and Chaos

~~~~

I have been wanting to try to make these
cookies for years...now I have no excuse!
Mother Thyme

~~~~

Yummy! Yummy!
Perfect appetizer for the holidays...
Olla-Podrida

~~~~

I have some Girl Scout shortbread cookies that
I think would be great for these cuties...
Our Life in a Click

~~~~

Mmmmm....I think this would be perfect on family movie night...
Everyday Mom's Meals

~~~~

How yummy would this be for breakfast on
Thanksgiving or even Christmas morning?
Cooking with Chopin

~~~~

My girls are HUGE iCarly fans and
would totally get a kick of these...
The Misplaced Midwesterner

~~~~

How unique are these...and so yummy looking....

Flour Me With Love

~~~~

Linked To:
*Finding Joy in My Kitchen: Friday Favorite Finds

2 comments:

  1. I've had those sugar cookies on my mind for years too without making them. I think this year, I might just have to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds. I definitely have to go get the Apple Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread. The other links look good, too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete