Monday, November 7, 2011

Menu Plan: Week of November 6, 2011

Whew!  Last week was so busy that there were several nights we just grabbed something quick.  I just could not find time to get into the kitchen and cook.  As a mother, I felt some guilt feeding my kids fast food and frozen pizza, so I have made it my goal to have a very well stocked pantry and some meals in the freezer for the next time that I have zero time to get into the kitchen and cook a meal. 

Have a great week! 

Meal 1
Scooter's Spaghetti
Garlic Bread
Salad

Meal 2
Pancakes for Dinner

Meal 3 
Mac & Cheese Soup
Sandwiches

Meal 4
Chicken Pot Pie with Mashed Potato Top
Salad

Meal 5
Leftovers

Meal 6

Ranch House Pork Chops
Green Beans
Mashed Potatoes
Rolls

Meal 7
Family Movie Night
BAKING
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
~~~~
Apple Toffee Blondies
~~~~
 Pumpkin Spice Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment