Friday, February 10, 2012

Recipe: Heart Shaped Tortilla Chips


One day as I was browsing (really obsessing) on Pinterest for some cute ideas for my kid's lunch on Valentine's Day, I came across these super cute and super easy heart shaped tortilla chips.  Cute...right?!  Better yet, they are not fried and chemicled up, they are baked in the oven.  I can't wait to surprise my girls with these heart chips!


Heart Shaped Tortilla Chips

Ingredients
  • Corn tortillas
  • olive oil
  • kosher salt

Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Lay tortillas out and use a heart shape cookie cutter to cut shapes.
  3. Place on a cookie sheet.
  4. Sprinkle tortillas with salt.
  5. Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
Powered by Recipage



Linked To:

1 comment:

  1. These look great - my kids would love them!!

    Thanks for linking to Simply Klassic Sunday!

    ReplyDelete