Tuesday, February 28, 2012

{#58} Must Try Tuesday: February 28, 2012

Ohh....it feels like springtime is right around the corner.  We have had so much rain here in Texas that we just might get caught up on the drought we have been in for years.  I love seeing puddles all around and we have grass that is so green.  

I have been sitting around for weeks now recovering from surgery that I had earlier this month.  I love having all this time reading my favorite blogs but I am ready to get back into the kitchen and start cooking and baking again.

Here are some fabulous new recipes that I can't wait to try.  Enjoy!



Taco Won Tons

~~~~

Mini Pretzel Dogs

~~~~


Golden Oreo Truffles

~~~~

Red Velvet White Chocolate Fudge with Pecan Sandy Crust

~~~~

Mini Thin Mint Cheesecakes

~~~~

Samoa Cookie Caramel Brownies

~~~~

Lime Cranberry Muffins

~~~~

Whopper Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Almond Buttercream



1 comment: