Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Must Try Tuesday: June 21, 2011

Today is the first day of summer and our summer is in full swing!  We are swimming in the morning or evenings; watching movies in the afternoon (to avoid the very hot part of the day) and playing softball.  We had our first heat advisory a couple of days ago.  I kid you not that we had a 6 PM game the other day and it was 105 degrees.  I am not cooking as much to try to avoid heating up our house, but there are a couple of recipes here that I might just have to crank the oven on for. 

Hope you are all enjoying these long summer days!  Enjoy!


This looks like a great supper time meal to me...
or breakfast....or lunch....
Always Order Dessert

~~~~

A slow cooker meal that looks fantastic....
McGreen Experience

~~~~

We love meatball subs.  It is one of our relaxing
Friday Night Family Meals.I love the interesting twist
to these and can't wait to try them.
Fresh Plate


~~~~

Oh....yummy goodness....
Bakergirl

~~~~

This looks like a great summer meal....
Diary of a Recipe Addict

~~~~

I have some strawberries begging me to make these....
Recipe Shoebox

~~~~

I think my family will love this...
Favorite Family Recipes

~~~~

This looks like a great meal and bonus...
it's made in the crock pot!
Crock Pot Exchange



Linked To:
Finding Joy in My Kitchen: Friday Favorite Finds

8 comments:

  1. Wende~ thank you for featuring the meatball subs. They are definitely worth the effort.

    Liz
    www.fresh-plate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh. I've already eaten dinner and you're making me so hungry that I want to make another whole meal!

    I nominated you for the Best in Show award on my blog this week. Be sure to vote! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring me! I'm glad you stopped by my blog and invited me around to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you enjoyed the strawberry cookies. Thanks for the link-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these this week! All those recipes look delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thank you for sharing so many great recipe ideas! Those fluffernutter cookies are calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing my Beef Noodle Bowls! You have lots of delicious looking goodies there! I agree, those fluffernutters look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete