Isn't it nice when you get recognition from others? Thank you so much to Brandy at Brandy's Baking for thinking of me for The Versatile Blogger award. How awesome!
As you know, I have included several of her recipes on my Must Try Tuesday posts. I also have a ton bookmarked. Now that things have slowed down a bit around here, I can't wait to get in the kitchen to try some of them out.
There are a few rules that go along with this award, so here they are:1. Thank the person that gave you the award by linking back to them in your post. Share the love!
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award onto a few bloggers that you've recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know the exciting news.
OK....seven things about myself....
1. I live in a very small town in Texas that only has 800 residents.
2. I love to read but rarely do because I am so busy taking care of my family. Now that my girls are getting older, I seem to have a little more time to myself and hope to start reading more.
3. I love to try new recipes. We have some family favorites that I make, but we don't usually eat the same things over and over again because I am always trying new recipes.
4. Our family doesn't eat seafood. My husband and I don't like it, but we made sure to keep our opinions to ourselves when it came to our kids. They tried it and didn't like it either....is there a "I hate seafood" gene that we somehow passed to our kids???
5. I channel my inner teenager....I LOVE the Twilight movies....
6. I am an 80's kid and I still listen to 80's music....I heart Duran Duran.
7. I love Dr. Pepper. I have cut back on my intake but there are those days when I HAVE to have one....or two....sometimes three....
Here are some of my new favorite blogs!
Thanks again to Brandy at Brandy's Baking for thinking of me!