Monday, June 13, 2011

Menu Plan: Week of June 12, 2011

It has been ages since I have posted a weekly menu plan.  Honestly, it has been ages since I actually planned one.  Things were so crazy around here with the end of school, softball practice and games and moving, that I actually didn't have time to plan menus.  I should have because it would have made life much simpler instead of scrambling at the grocery store trying to come up with something on the fly.  So, to help easy the dinnertime craziness, I am trying my very best to get a menu together weekly.

It is already hotter than you know what here in Texas so I am trying not to heat up my kitchen with cooking a lot of meals that require the oven.  Hailey had her tonsils removed a couple of days ago, so I am also trying to incorporate softer foods for her.  However, if it were up to her, she would be eating ice cream and ice pops, but I am trying to get a little more nutritious food in her.

Here is what we will be eating this week:


Meal 1
Lasagna Rollups
Salad
Garlic Bread

Meal 2
Chicken Sandwiches with Wingers Sauce
Hash browns

Meal 3
Fried Pork Chops
Mom's Squash Delight
Green Beans

Meal 4
Tacos w/fixings

Meal 5
Pancakes!!!

Meal 6 
Sloppy Jo's
Tater tots
Salad

Linked To:
 * Organizing Junkie:  Menu Plan Monday
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wende ~

    We enjoyed Sloppy Joe's last night...quick and a crowd pleaser for sure. ;-) I have lasagna on our menu this week, too, although not 'rolled up'. Sounds fun. It was nice visiting you today.

    Blessings ~

    Jarnette @ Seasons of Life
    http://smithseasonsoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete