Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Must Try Tuesday: March 8, 2011


These look so good, it would be hard to eat just one...
Glorious Treats

~~~~

I have a box of Tagalong cookies begging
me to put them in a cupcake....
Inside the BruCrew Life

~~~~


I love Olive Garden and this recipe looks so good...
especially because I don't have to sell my
first born daugther off to actually eat there now....
I can make it at home...yeah!
And my daughter is happy too!
Mel's Kitchen Cafe

~~~~

We love popcorn especially for family movie night.
This looked so good that we actually already tried it!
LOVED it!
Vittles and Bits


~~~~

O! M! G!
Mel's Kitchen Cafe

~~~~

You know how we love sausage and my kids love broccoli,
so this looks like a perfect meal...
Kayotic Kitchen

~~~~

Yummy...pulled pork with an interesting twist...
Fake Ginger


Linked To:
 * Finding Joy in My Kitchen:  Friday Favorites


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wende, I'm so glad you enjoyed the Cinnamon Sugar Kettle Corn... thanks for featuring it next to all these delicious treats! (Tagalong cupcakes?? OMG! Those were always my favorite girl scout cookies, I'll have to give them a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great list of recipes here -- I'm off to check out a bunch of them! Thanks for linking up this list!

    ReplyDelete