Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Must Try Tuesday: January 4, 2011

It has been crazy the past few days.  Today was our first day back to school and back to routines.  We also started basketball practice tonight.  I am still trying to recover from our holiday.  We had an awesome time with my sister and her family.  It was busy and full of fun!  I missed last week's Must Try Tuesday, but here are some really awesome looking recipes that I have come across over the past two weeks.

I hope that you are all recovering well from the holidays and are enjoying the start of the new year!

Enjoy!

Beef Taquitos
Favorite Family Recipes
Photo by Favorite Family Recipes

~~~~

Mommy's Kitchen
Photo by Mommy's Kitchen

~~~~

Lori's Lipsmaking Goodness
Photo by Lori's Lipsmacking Goodness

~~~~

Mandy's Recipe Box
Photo by Mandy's Recipe Box

~~~~

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you picked these as must-trys. They all look really good.

    ReplyDelete