Sunday, January 9, 2011

Menu Plan for the week of January 9, 2011

I have been a slacker when it comes to menu planning.  Well, actually, we had meal plans for the two weeks that my sister and her family were here for the holidays.  We actually stuck to them and had more time for visiting because we didn't have to worry about what to make that would feed an army. 

So, I know that menu planning works but sometimes I am a bit lazy and don't want to take the time.  When I am scrambling trying to figure out what to make for dinner and it is 6PM, my kids are starving and I kick myself for not taking the 10 or 15 minutes just to get a plan together.  I don't make new resolutions every new year but it is my goal to plan meals each week.  So here we go....

Meal 1




Meal 2
BLT's
Soup

Meal 3
Bean Pot Soup
Cornbread

Meal 4
Taco Soup
Cornbread

Meal 5
Green Beans
Salad
Biscuits

Meal 6
Cheesy Chicken and Corn Casserole
Salad
Biscuits

Meal 7
Leftovers

Linked To:

No comments:

Post a Comment