Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Party Ideas: School Christmas Party

This year I am planning the holiday party for my oldest daughter's classroom.  This is our first year at the school and they do things a bit differently than we have done at any of our previous schools.  We are doing the party during their lunch so we need a meal and some craft or games as well.  I love themes.  I thought a "Let it Snow" theme would be cute especially because we are in Texas and today it is 78 degrees outside.  Snow at Christmas is not typical here.

Here are some ideas I have come across.  I have a few treats of my own that I am going to try and will share those with you later. 

Enjoy the inspiration!


Photo by BH&G

~~~~

This Chick Cooks

Photo by This Chick Cooks

~~~~

From Apples to Zucchini

Photo by Apples to Zucchini

~~~~

Crazy Domestic

Photo by Crazy Domestic

~~~~

Our Best Bites

Photo by Our Best Bites

~~~~


Recipe Shoebox

Photo by Recipe Shoebox

~~~~


 






No comments:

Post a Comment