Thursday, January 28, 2010

Valentine Projects for the Girls to Take to School

I want to do something different this year other than the normal Valentine card.  We can't give out homemade goodies to the students but we can for the teachers.  I think this is a super cute idea from The Farm Chicks for the teachers and maybe the front office as well.


I like this idea for treat bags for them to handout to their classmates.


Photo Provided by Martha Stewart Living

Or maybe something like this on a smaller scale for the teachers.


Photo Provided by Martha Stewart Living


As an avid reader, this is a cute idea:


Photo Provided by Martha Stewart Living


This would be cute for the girls to give to their best friends:


Photo Provided by Martha Stewart Living


This would be cute as classroom treats.  Super cute!


Photo Provided by Martha Stewart Living


These are just a few of the projects that I have been looking at for Valentine's day.  I am going to keep looking because I am sure that there is more awesome projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment