Friday, January 29, 2010

Baking: Do you love to bake?

One of my favorite things to do is bake.  I like to cook, but LOVE to bake.  There is something about baking a beautiful and yummy cake, or cookies or my personal favorite....brownies!  Brownies are yummy goodness....especially warm with fudge sauce on top with ice cream melting off to the side....oh sweet mother!!!!!

I found an awesome new website, Bakerella, today thanks to The Farm Chicks.  Does this website not scream YUMMY?  I am not a peach person, but that Peach Crunch Cake looks so good....something that would be delish on a cold winter day after filling up on soup or spicy chili.  It kinda reminds me of my momma's Peach Cobbler that our family loves.  You can't go wrong with that much butter! 

Image courtesy of Bakerella

The Smore Cupcakes looks devine!  My girls loves smores so I will be baking these up soon.  These look so much less messier than the original summer favorite.


Image courtesy of Bakerella

Ohhhhhh....these brownies look devine!  I will definately be making a batch of these....Brownie Candy Cups.

Image courtesy of Bakerella.

So, as you can see, this website had me at hello and I can't wait to start baking up some yummy goodness goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment