Friday, June 8, 2012

Recipe: Quick and Easy Berry Cobbler





I was recently looking for a quick cobbler to make for our first cookout of the summer.  I have a peach cobbler recipe that I love, my mom's Peach Cobbler, but I didn't have any peaches available.  When I came across this recipe on Pinterest, I couldn't believe it only took four ingredients.  That's right....four ingredients!  Four ingredients that make the most wonderful berry cobbler...especially when a scoop (or two) of vanilla ice cream is added on top!


I have already made this cobbler twice.  It is just that good.  The first cobbler I made was with wild cherries and strawberries.  The second cobbler was with strawberries and blackberries.  Both were super good, but I really liked the cherries/strawberries best.


Enjoy!








Quick and Easy Berry Cobbler

{Jennifer/Living a Changed Life}

Ingredients
  • 2-14 oz bags frozen berries (I used cherries and strawberries)
  • 1 box white or yellow cake mix
  • 1 can lemon/lime soda
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Spray a 9x13" pan with non-stick spray.
  3. Place the frozen berries in the pan.
  4. Sprinkle the cake mix over the berries, covering the berries completely with the mix.
  5. Pour the soda over the cake mix. DO NOT STIR.
  6. Place in the oven and cook for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Powered by Recipage



Linked To:
*Simply Sweet Home: Friday Favorites
*Alli-n-Sons: Sweet Tooth Friday
*Bacon Time with the Hungry Hungry Hippo:  Anything Goes
*It's a Hodgepodge Life: It's a Hodgepodge Friday
*Rattlebridge Farm: Foodie Friday
*Stuff and Nonsense: Fridays Unfolded
*Happy Hour Projects: Happy Hour Friday
*Gingerbread Handmade: Sweet Saturday
*Country Momma Cooks: Link and Greet
*Sweet as Sugar Cookies: Sweets for a Saturday
*Petite Hermine: Sunday Linky Party
*Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper
*Addicted to Recipes: Scrumptious Sunday
*Mrs Happy Homemaker: Makin' You Crave Monday
*The Southern Institute: Creative Me
*Boogieboard Cottage: Masterpiece Monday
*Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms: Melt in Your Mouth Monday
*A Southern Fairytale: Mouthwatering Monday
*Blessed with Grace: Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
*It's a Blog Party: Delicious Dishes
*Inside BruCrew Life: Trick or Treat
*Mandy's Recipe Box: Totally Tasty Tuesday
*Chef in Training: Tuesday Talent Show
*Crazy for Crust: Crazy Sweet Tuesday
*Lady Behind the Curtain: Cast Party Wednesday
*Bizzy Bakes: Recipe Box
*Talking Dollar and Cents: Sweet Temptations
*Miz Helen's Country Cottage: Full Plate Thursday



3 comments:

  1. I love this recipe. I've made it a ton of times and it's always perfect! Thanks for sharing at Church Supper. Have a blessed week & come back soon ~EMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy this looks so good. I need to try it soon.I have some berries that need to be used up and this is perfect

    Love your blog

    Check out my food blog if you haven't already :)

    www.thedailysmash101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wende,
    There is really nothing better in the summer than a wonderful Berry Cobbler. Your recipe looks delicious! Hope you have a great week end and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete