Tuesday, June 5, 2012

{#65} Must Try Tuesday: June 5, 2012

HELLO!!!  I didn't drop off the face of the earth!   It has been a crazy two months.  First, I got a job.  I wasn't really looking for one because I love being home with my girls, but this one just fell into my lap and it was a total blessing.  I get to work at my girl's school as a second grade aide.  I LOVE working with the teachers and helping the kids, but most of all, I love being to see my kids throughout the day.  I am on the same schedule as they are and I get summers off....woohoo!   


Second, we moved....again!  You would think that after years of being a military wife, I would be used to these moves, but they get harder as I get older.  One of the bonuses of being a retired military wife, is that we don't have to move, but we decided to move into town and get off the dirt road and closer to people.  Now, I still live in my same small town with my tiny little grocery store, but I am a block away from there and my kids have neighbors to play with.  Win...Win!


Now, with work and getting my family on a new schedule and us getting settled into our new house, I just had to put my blog on the back burner.  I have been doing some baking and have tried a couple new recipes, but not as much as I would like.  Now that summer is here and school is out, it's time to get back in the kitchen...can't wait!


I hope to be back on a regular posting schedule and have some great recipes to share.  Until then, here are some fabulous looking recipes that I am looking forward to trying.  


Enjoy!




Maple Mustard Buttermilk Chicken Tenders


~~~~
Sausage and Three Cheese Deep Dish Pie


~~~~
Chicken Sliders


~~~~
Creamy Feta Dip


~~~~
Chocolate Swirled Peanut Butter Blast Cupcakes


~~~~
Malted Rocky Road Brownie Cupcakes


~~~~
Strawberry, Balsamic and Goat Cheese Muffins


~~~~
White Chocolate Chips Scones


~~~~
Cinnamon Roll Doughnuts


~~~~
Slow Cooker Apple Crumble








Linked To:
*Finding Joy in My Kitchen: Friday Favorite Finds

No comments:

Post a Comment