Monday, August 22, 2011

Menu Plan: Week of August 21, 2011

I didn't fall off the face of the planet.  It has been so super busy around here the last two weeks that I didn't have time to blog.  Between planning and having our family reunion, getting the kids ready to go back to school and a business trip to Myrtle Beach (I know...right...it was so awful to have to work in such an ugly location...lol) that I just couldn't find any extra time.  But I am back and getting family life back to normal so back to the weekly routine of planning out meals for the week.  My kids start school today so that means planning for all three meals, but for now, I am only including dinner.  I do want to do some baking this week.  I like to have muffins on hand for the girl's lunchboxes, breakfast or for an after school snack.

So here it is for the week.  

Meal 1
Hamburgers
Tater Tots
Veggie

Meal 2
Meal 3 

Meal 4
Salsa Verde Chicken
Rice
Pinto Beans

Meal 5
Homemade Pizza
Salad

Meal 6

Taquitos
Salad
Veggie

Meal 7
Dine Out
BAKING
~~~
Banana Cake


No comments:

Post a Comment