Sunday, July 24, 2011

Menu Plan: Week of July 24, 2011

Uh....where did July go?  I can't believe this is the last full week of the month. School will be starting really soon so I guess I should get in gear and get ready.  Last week was crazy with vacation bible school and sleepovers, so this week I think we will be taking it easy and getting organized for school.  We also have a family reunion, so I will be testing some heirloom recipes.

Have a great week!


Meal 1
Pancakes

~~~~

Meal 2
Steak Fajita Bowls

~~~~

Meal 3
 Homemade Corn Dogs
Tater Tots
Green Beans

~~~~

Meal 4

~~~~

Meal 5
 Crock Pot BBQ Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Corn
Cheddar and Herb Biscuits

~~~~

Meal 6
Eat Out

~~~~

Meal 7

Leftover Buffet

Baking
Monkey Muffins
Aunt Lola's Yeast Roll
Big Mamma's Soft Gingerbread

1 comment: