Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Must Try Tuesday: July 5, 2011

I hope you had a wonderful July 4th holiday and long three day weekend.  We started our regional softball tournament yesterday.  What could be more American than cooking out and spending the day with family and friends....cheering on your favorite softball team!  We didn't get to do fireworks this year because we are in a burn ban but we did get to see two awesome games that we won!  We have advanced to the next round and play again tomorrow.  Woohoo!

I found some awesome recipes this past week that I can't wait to share!  Enjoy!


Yummy, yummy, yummy!
Food, Folks, and Fun

~~~~

This salad looks like a perfect summer meal...
Passionate Perseverance

~~~~

I love a good muffin...especially one with lots of cheese...
Talking Dollars and Cents

~~~~

I made fudge cupcake jars last year for holiday gifts 
so I can't wait to try this recipe out...
Glorious Treats

~~~~

This looks like a great summertime meal...
just add a salad...
Favorite Family Recipes

~~~~

You had me at bacon...
Framed Cooks

~~~~

Linked To:

2 comments:

  1. great list! Thank you so much for sharing your finds with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wende,
    Your finds for the week are great! Thanks for sharing and have a great week!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete