Saturday, October 24, 2009

Menu Revision

Ok, well, for the most part I stuck to my menu plan this week. On Thursday, we went costumes shopping so we didn't get home until late. So, I made Eggs on Toast....a recipe that I learned from my mother and it is so good, easy and quick! On Friday, I made pot roast and balsamic potatoes with green beans because it was my husband's birthday. Saturday we had chicken enchilada leftovers. I made the cheese sauce from the beef burritos that I previously posted hoping that it would make the taste of the enchiladas more to our liking. It didn't work and we ended up just eating nachos with the cheese sauce. The chicken enchiladas weren't bad, it just wasn't the way that we are used to eating them.

Tomorrow, I will work on the menu plan for the upcoming week. I want to challenge myself to use as much out of the freezer and pantry which are both well stocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment