Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekly Meal Plan

In an effort to be more organized and to save time and money in the kitchen, I am going back to planning our dinner meals. Here is what I have planned for this week:

Sunday
Chicken Cannilloni
Salad
Breadsticks (I have not tried this recipe yet, but my family loves bread sticks.)
Mom's Peach Cobbler (this is my mother's recipe and it is SOOOOO good!)

Monday
Sloppy Joes
Tater Tots
Corn

Tuesday
Crockpot Texas Hash
Cornbread

Wednesday
Enchilada Casserole
Refried Beans
Mexican Rice

Thursday
Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
Green Beans
Biscuits

Friday
Quick Croque Monsieur
Chips

Saturday
Steak Inspired Slow Cooked Beef
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Green Beans
Homemade Rolls

Some of these recipes are new for me. Once I try them I will let you know how they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment