Saturday, July 18, 2009

And so it begins....

I wanted to started this blog months ago, but when you have a family, times gets away from you. I really should have started this blog a year ago when my husband retired from the Air Force after 20 years of service. That is when the real adventure in the "real" world started. We moved to Colorado and gained three more children, my two stepson and my neice. It has been a long and hard year with lots of ups and downs with the boys, but I am determined to keep home life as normal as possible for my girls with both their parents.

Not only did we get more children, but our income reduced by half and now my husband is a full time student. I am trying very hard to continue to be home with my kids so it has been a challenge, thus this blog. I would like to document this frugal life we live...


...so here comes the Rickett Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment