Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Family: Abby and Zoey's 7th Birthday @ Home

 I am so late in posting these pictures, but I just found the disk that they were on...finally!  My kids are constantly hi-jacking my camera and there are times when it comes up missing. 

This year, the girls had a small birthday but had lots of presents.  They still love to play dress up so the received lots of new dress up clothes and accessories.  I made them pancakes for breakfast and they decided they wanted to go to Cracker Barrel for lunch for more pancakes.  They each got their own birthday cake this year so we had lots of sugar to go around.  Big Nanny and Aunt Linda came over to help us celebrate with cake and icing. 

I still can't believe that my little babies are getting so big and growing so fast. 























No comments:

Post a Comment