Things are finally getting back to normal around here. I am slowly starting to feel a bit better. I still have a ways to go, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.
While I am recuperating, my mom is making meals for the girls. We L-O-V-E fried pickles and my mom has an awesome recipe.
(recipe by Peggy Watson)
Seasoned Egg Wash
1 tsp salt
1/3 cup milk
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Dash of of hot sauce (or to taste)
2 cups AP flour
1/2 tbsp garlic salt
1/2 tbsp paprika
1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
2 tsp pepper
Oil for deep frying
Dill pickles, hamburger chip
Heat oil in deep pot. Whisk together all ingredients for egg wash, set aside. Mix ingredients for flour mixture in a shallow dish. Dip pickle chips in flour mix, then egg wash, then back into the flour mixture. Fry chips until golden brown, about 1 minute. Do not overcrowd your pot. Drain on paper towels.
Serve with ranch dressing, or condiment of your choice.
* My Tiny Kitchen: This Week's Cravings
* A Southern Fairytale: Mouthwatering Mondays
* Blessed with Grace: Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
* It's a Blog Party: Delicious Dishes
* All the Small Stuff: Tuesdays at the Table
* Mandy's Recipe Box: Totally Tasty Tuesday
* Mess Hall to Bistro: Made From Scratch Tuesday
* Dining with Debbie: What's On the Menu Wedneday
* Lark's County Heart: Made it Monday
* It's A Keeper: It's A Keeper Thursday
* Mommy's Kitchen: Potluck Sunday