Friday, March 4, 2011

Family: Movie Night

Tonight was family movie night.  The girls and I started off the night by making one of our family's favorite meals.   

We made pitas from scratch.

Once the pitas were ready we made stuffed them with herbed cream cheese.

The girls also helped me prepare the bean salad.  They peeled the cucumbers and taste tested the cherry tomatoes for quality purposes...lol....


Apparently I worked Abby so hard that she fell asleep on the job standing up.  Good thing her twin, Zoey was there to support her!



We spread our blanket out on the living room floor and enjoyed our
movie of the night. 

After the girls finished their dinner, I made Cinnamon Kettle Corn.

It was a great movie night and mommy got got to enjoy
quality time with my babies.


Movie
Diary of a Wimpy Kid

    Menu    








No comments:

Post a Comment