Thursday, May 5, 2011

Must Try Tuesday: May 3, 2011

Uh...hello?  Anybody know where Tuesday went?  It seems like yesterday was Monday...the time is just flying by this week.  We have been so busy with softball and end of the school year activities.  Two out of three of my girls are ready for school to be out.  Hailey would love to go to a year round school if she could...lol!  Here are some great recipe that I came across this week. 

Sorry for the delay....enjoy!

I think these would be perfect for a Mother's Day brunch....

~~~~

Since we are in full swing of softball games and practice I have been
looking for some new crock pot recipes.  This looks like yummy goodness.....
Recipe Shoebox
 ~~~~

We love nachos around here...especially on Family night....
how yummy are these?
The Girl Who Ate Everything

~~~~

Oreos + Brownies?  I'm in....
Brandy's Baking

~~~~

I have been slowly trying to work in some whole grain recipes.
Who would have thought to put Nutella on a whole grain muffin...
can't wait to give it a try!
Joseph's Grainery

~~~~



1 comment: