Monday, August 20, 2012

{#73} Must Try Tuesday: August 21, 2012

I took a few weeks off from my blog to take some time to enjoy the last few weeks of summer with my family.  We start school next week so I thought this week I would share some breakfast recipes I found.  I hope to give my kids some better options for breakfast and these recipes look awesome.

Enjoy!

Great Harvest Cinnaburst Copycat Bread @ Rae Gun Ramblings

~~~~
Banana Bread @ 8 Weeks to a Better You

~~~~
Cinnamon Sugar Scones @ The Midwestern Wife

~~~~
Mini German Pancakes @ Real Mom Kitchen

~~~~
Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes @ Prevention RD

~~~~
Banana Bread Pancakes @ Bliss

~~~~
Egg and Ham Muffins @ Beyer Beware

~~~~
Baked Apple Cider Donut Holes @ Feastie
Source: feastie.com via Wende on Pinterest

~~~~
Buffins @ A Flock in the City

~~~~
Easy Crock Pot Greek Yogurt @ Over at Julie's

~~~~


1 comment:

  1. I like your blog. I have just signed up as a follower. Please drop by to Carole's Chatter and check it out. You might like my Food on Friday series which focuses on a different ingredient. This week it is slow cooker dishes. If you like my blog it would be great if you followed me back. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete