Tuesday, January 3, 2012

{#51} Must Try Tuesday: January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!  I pray that you had a wonderful holiday.  As much as I love the holidays, I am glad they have come to end so we can get back to normal around here.  The girls went back to school yesterday so now I can get my house back in order.  My favorite blogs are back in full swing and there have been so great recipes to bookmark.

Have a great week!


My youngest daughter is a cookie dough fanatic
so I can't wait to make these for her!

~~~~

This buttercream recipe looks awesome!


~~~~

I haven't been on a Carnival Cruise, 
but I might have to now after seeing this...


~~~~

Yum! Yum! YUM!!


~~~~

This looks like yummy goodness!


All of these recipes have been pinned on Pinterest and Stumbled.

Linked To:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my cupcakes! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookie dough cupcakes look so delicious! I just drool looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those cookie dough cupcakes too -- yum-o!

    ReplyDelete