Thursday, November 3, 2011

Must Try Tuesday: November 1, 2011...the Thursday edition

This is the Thursday edition of Must Try Tuesday.  I seriously don't know where the week has gone.  I remember Monday, but Tuesday and Wednesday are a blur.  It has just been so busy around here.  Anyway, here are some great recipes that I can't wait to try.


I would love to attempt these for Thanksgiving...
I'm A Mom not a Professional

~~~~

Oh...these look so yummy...
Dulce de Leche Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes
Real Mom Kitchen

~~~~

Another yummy dip to try...
Beer Cheese Dip
33 Shades of Green

~~~

Oh...sweet..love...
Cinnamon Spice Muffins with Apple Pie Filling
Still Waters

~~~~

I think these would make a great gift...
or sprinkled over vanilla ice cream...
Brown Sugared Cinnamon Pecans
Frugal Frolic

~~~~


Linked To:

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Wende! The pumpkin cupcakes look really good...heading to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that dip is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my muffins! These all look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my recipe! The others look oh-so-yummy as well! More recipes to try, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, those muffins made my list -- and the dip was a close one for my finds this week too. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely pinning those Brown Sugared Cinnamon Pecans. What a great treat to serve for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bookmarked the muffins and dip too! The pecans look amazing!

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete