Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Must Try Tuesday: September 13, 2011

Things are starting to get back to normal after all of the fire evacuations we had last week.  Gratefully, there was not as much property damage as there could have been.  I am so thankful for all of our volunteer fire fighters who worked around the clock to get the fires under control.  We were blessed with some cooler temperatures and the wind died down long enough to assist in containing the fires.  Of course, this week, we are back to the 100+ degree days.  But, I just know, that fall will be here soon and that gives me something to look forward to!

I came across some great recipes this week that I know I will be making as soon as I can.  I hope you enjoy them too!



Chocolate + Peanut Butter = Brownie Heaven!!!
Brandy's Baking

~~~~

Believe it or not, my kids love cauliflower!  
This mac and cheese will be a winner in my house...
ButterYum

~~~~

I have been wanting to try quinoa for some time,
this may be the recipe...
This Chick Cooks

~~~~

I can just taste this...sounds delish!
I'm a Mom not a Professional

~~~~

How completely brilliant is this?
Lynn's Kitchen Adventure

2 comments:

  1. So sorry the fires were so close to you. Stay safe. Thanks so much for featuring my brownies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the ham & cauliflower mac & cheese :)

    ReplyDelete