Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Must Try Tuesday: April 19, 2011

So many yummy good things on the blogs this week.  Easter is right around the corner and some of these would be delicious for Easter dinner.

Lemon just screams spring and these cupcakes look oh so tasty!
Brandy's Baking

~~~~

Teacher Appreciation week is the first week in May
and these are adorable!
LivingLocurto

~~~~

Cookies and cream....my girls would love these everyday...
Inside BruCrew Life

~~~~

This just might be my Easter dinner ham....
Lynn's Kitchen Adventures

~~~~

Summer is fast approaching and I can't
wait to make this to go along with a brisket...
or ribs....or chicken...
Brown Eyed Baker

~~~~

I think this would make a great bread to give to teachers...
Little Kitchen on the Prairie

~~~~


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my cupcakes. I was so excited when I saw your e-mail! I've been thinking of trying Brown-Eyed Baker's potato salad too. Oh my goodness, it sounds sooo good. Thanks for doing Must Try Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! I was also excited by that potato salad -- ah, spring!!

    ReplyDelete