Monday, February 22, 2010

Recipe Review: Brookies with Chocolate Ganache

I can't believe how fast time flies....I didn't realize how long it has been since my last post.  This winter has been long, cold and snowy and I am sure that I am not the only person ready for spring.  Winter has got me down!  So much so, I haven't even been inspired to cook and bake.  However, I decided to try out a new recipe yesterday from the Bakerella blog. I tried the brookies (brownies and cookies together) with chocolate ganache. 

 
Image courtesy of Bakerella

These were super easy to make because you use packaged brownie mix and chocolate chip cookie dough mix.  The hardest part was trying to keep my family away during the cooling of the brookies and then again to let the ganache set.  They will satisfy a chocolate fix or a sweet tooth.  However, I will only make these for special occasions or upon request because they are SUPER rich!

This is a recipe that I will add to our family book.

No comments:

Post a Comment